First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard believe our number one asset is our employees.Learn More
Our executive leadership sets the vision for the entire organization.
Our experienced financial professionals are customer focused.
We show our appreciation to our people with parties and celebrations.
Recognizing and rewarding success is an important part of our culture.
Giving back to our communities with our time and resources. It’s the PREMIER Way.Learn More
We are investing in our young people through academic scholarships.
Supporting research, academics and athletics at our state’s schools.
We support the things that enhance our state’s quality of life.
Helping organizations that support children and families.
PREMIER is one of the largest givers to the local United Way organizations.
We’re committed to helping our customers, employees and communities achieve financial success.Learn More
The latest PREMIER announcements, notifications and news.Learn More
Eight years in a row! We’re one of the nation’s Best Banks to Work For.
PREMIER adds $50 million to South Dakota’s first needs-based scholarship.
A $4 million gift to Dordt University honors First PREMIER Bank President.
Lake Area Technical College in Watertown honors First PREMIER Bank CEO.
On September 8, 2016, the Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium at South Dakota State University opened. The stadium was constructed with lead gifts of $12.5 million from First PREMIER Bank CEO Dana Dykhouse and philanthropist T. Denny Sanford.
• Jackrabbit football moved into the new stadium in the fall of 2016
• The new stadium seats approximately 19,300 spectators, making it the biggest football venue in North and South Dakota
• On September 8, 2016, the stadium kicked off with a weekend long Jack’s Bash Celebration, sponsored by First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard.
• Over 25,000 students, fans, alumni and friends joined in the celebration. PREMIER featured a concert from Luke Bryan and special guests, Little Big Town and Lee Brice.
• During the concert, First PREMIER Bank CEO, Dana Dykhouse presented a $100,000 check from First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard to the University to support SDSU student scholarships.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender